Fort Lowell Mission Bell

Fort Lowell Mission Bell
Fort Lowell Mission Bell, Tucson, AZ

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Mug Rug

Mug rugs are popular right now.  I see them all over Pinterest and elsewhere.  How bout a mug rug for Santa?  Your little angels can slip a note letting Santa know what they want for Christmas along with the mug of cocoa and some cookies.  No wonder Santa is fat and jolly.

 
I saw this on the internet and I can't remember where so I cant give credit where credit is due.  Isn't it too cute.  I am sending it to my great grand niece.  Jeepers, Christmas is sneaking up on me.... LJ

9 comments:

  1. Good Morning, This is a cute idea. She will love this. God bless you and yours this Christmas. Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute! Yes, Christmas is getting here very quickly it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made this? It is awesome!! I have never seen one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a terrific idea. It looks so adorable and it's perfect!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute. You did a great job. ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this it is very clever. Great job. Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! I would love to try to make one, too! I have so many projects that I would love to get done! Happy holidays, Diane

    ReplyDelete