flag I made

flag I made
flag I made

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Advent Calendar Trees

Hi All, Spent a really nice day with my GD making these Advent Calendar Trees.  The designs come from SVG Cuts http://svgcuts.com/  and we did them on my cameo. SVG Cuts does such a great job and they have wonderful tutes so you can never mess up.  Because GD is a Photoshop wizard she caught on to Silhouette studio software like a duck takes to water and away she went...

 
I apologize for this awful photo but I took it from an email GD sent to me taken with her phone. I couldn't  transfer  a pic of  it here so I printed it and took a pic with my camera and this is what I got.  Not just one way to skin a cat when you are technology challenged such as I am, lol....
 
Hmmmmmm, wonder what darling GD will put behind all those doors??? 
 
Til next time, LJ

3 comments:

  1. These are really cute! I'm sure there will be many tiny treasures behind those doors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome and I think your round about photography worked well:) They are very pretty. Now I am wondering. Hug B

    ReplyDelete