cup of tea

cup of tea
Have Tea With Me

Sunday, November 30, 2014

NEW CARDS

Hi All, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Hubby is experiencing health probs here but we did have a good day anyway.  We had to stay home but after the kids had their dinner with my DIL's parents and their kids they came over with dinner for me as Hubs is on a feeding tube right now.  Dinner was a bit of a chore for my poor DIL as we were out of electricity because of a snow storm.  They have a gas stove but the oven is digital so they had to hook up the generator to it to start it.  They have an outdoor wood furnace that heats their house so they were warm. It was a bit of a hard time to get dinner on the table but they did it....  We have a generator and we made it thru a couple of days when the power was restored.  Thank God for small favors when one is sick.  I probably would have freaked out without that generator.

Here are 2 new cards

 
Stay warm.
 
LJ

2 comments:

  1. Very sorry to read about your husband's problems. We had a generator at the home we shared with my late parents and it was invaluable.

    Your cards are beautiful - I love the glittery ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I'm so sorry to hear of your husband's health problems and about you having to deal with no electricity. I'm glad to hear your DIL brought food to you for the holiday.

    Your cards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete