Fort Lowell Mission Bell

Fort Lowell Mission Bell
Fort Lowell Mission Bell, Tucson, AZ

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Glitter Chapel

I made the other glitter design from Silhouette On line Store.  This one is designed by Marji Roy from http://3DCuts.com  Check her out; she has some cute designs. The Chapel is so adorable and will look really cute on the tree.  I plan on sizing this up to go with the other glitter houses I have made to put on my shelves at Christmas. 

 
The chapel stands 4 3/4" H X 2" W.
The tree is 4 1/4" H  X 21/4 W.
 
TOO STINKIN CUTE!!!
LJ
Whoops, I probably should have put this on my mini site http://fortheloveofminis.blogspot.com/ but here it is instead.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is a little treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention Lady Jane. Time to start Christmas crafting and this file is a great one. There are additional buildings in the tea light village.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute and perfect for Christmas decorations!

    ReplyDelete