BFF

BFF
GOING TO A QUILT SHOW WITH MY BFF

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Do You Believe In Angels?

 I like to think they are out there looking over us.
 
I was cleaning up my puter the last couple of days and trying to get rid of so much stuff I have accumulated.  I am very proud of myself as I have put everything in folders where hopefully I can find a thing or two. Now I will go folder by folder and delete the things I no longer want.





I came across two lovely poems I saved and cant bear to part with and  I would love to share them with you.  Unfortunately, I have no idea who wrote the first one and if anyone knows out there please let me know.


May angels rest beside your door,
May you hear their voices sing.
May you feel their loving care for you,
May you hear their peace bells ring.
May angels always care for you,
And not let you trip and fall,
May they bear you up on angel's wings,
May they keep you standing tall.
May they whisper wisdom in your ear,
May they touch you when you need,
May they remove from you each trace of fear,
May they keep you from feeling greed.
May they fill you with their presence,
May they show you love untold,
May they always stand beside you
And make you ever bold.
May they teach you what you need to know
About life here and here-after.
May they fill you always with their love
And give you the gift of laughter
 
 
 
 


  
 
May you always have an angel by your side.

Watching out for you in all the things you do.

Reminding you to keep believing in brighter days.

Finding ways for your wishes and dreams to come true.

Giving you hope that is as certain as the sun.

Giving you the strength of serenity as your guide.

May you always have love and comfort and courage

And may you always have an angel by your side.

Someone there to catch you if you fall.

Encouraging your dreams. Inspiring your happiness.

Holding your hand and helping you through it all.

In all of our days, our lives are always changing.

Tears come along as well as smiles.
 

Along the roads you travel, may the miles be a thousand times more lovely than lonely.

May they give you gifts that never, ever end:
 

someone wonderful to love and a dear friend in whom you can confide.

May you have rainbows after every storm.

May you have hopes to keep you warm.

And may you always have an angel by your side

- Douglas Pagels

 
 
 
 
 
 
Hugs to All
 
LJ

 

 

6 comments:

  1. I believe in angels - they are in the Bible and Billy Graham wrote a book about them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that Angels are in the Bible but did not know Billy Graham wrote a book about them, I will search the book out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the book Chatty is referring to. It's very good. Angels are God's servants and exist for His glory. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the very nice comment. I'm now following you, too. Blessings, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those poems are lovely! Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hebrews 13 Let brotherly love continue. 2 Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

    I have always understood that is saying they are around us even though we may not know it. I am sure they aren't walking around wearing wings, of course, but I do believe they can be around us.

    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete