flag I made

flag I made
flag I made

Friday, September 12, 2014

A Cool Book

Are you an old broad?  Even if you aren't I am sure you know one or two.  Hop on over to More Where That Came From  and check out some exciting news. Connie Biltz (alias Daisy)  and other writers have a book out.  " Old Broads Waxing Poetic"    While there check out the other writers also.  You will find some very interesting and fun blogs. The profits from their book sales will be going to a good cause, CARE International.   If you are not a follower of Connie's site become one because she writes some fantastic stuff.    LJ

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for Daisy; I have followed both Daisy and you for many years and I love her poetry and the great cause the proceeds will help.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Lady Jane, for spreading the word about our Old Broads book! You are very sweet to do this, and I really appreciate it. We are quite excited about the book and hope it will be well-received. Big hugs to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete