flag I made

flag I made
flag I made

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

2 NEW CARDS

I absolutely love this design.
I found it on my Silhouette Studio online store.
It was designed by Jamie Cripps and her Blogspot is
Check out her Bits of Paper.
 
 
I think this saying really fits the style of the card.


 
For this card I took Minnie off images I found on the net and the cake
 
is another Silhouette studio design by Sarah Bailey called Cake Topsy Turvy.

 
I am afraid my sewing has taken a back seat for now.  I want to get all my cards done for 2015 and make some Christmas cards and then I will get back to that love.
LJ

3 comments:

  1. They are awesome!!! Are you going to make all your Christmas cards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, Lady Jane! The Minnie Mouse one is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really great...I especially love the Minnie one. She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete