flag I made

flag I made
flag I made

Thursday, August 21, 2014

I am into cards

Here is another card:
 
I'm on a roll.  I figure if I keep going I will have all the family and friends cards done thru this year.
But, first, I received some glitter houses as part of my freebees from Silhouette so I will be doing them.  Fingers crossed I know enough about the machine so I don't screw it up.  That glitter paper is expensive and you have to use a fresh blade and mat when you do them. (I did download the directions from the designers site, hope they are good ones, if so I will let you card designers know). I have a feeling I will need separate folders with each blade.  An old blade will cut the less intricate designs using the old mat for a while. New blade and mat will cut the glitter.  Another blade for vinyl.  This will be lots of trials and errors. Yes, a fabric blade to boot... I am starting a journal that I will use as a scrapbooking type of reference because I know when I leave this hobby for sewing or minis I wont remember things when I get back to it.  Looks like rain here today so I am off to play.
LJ

3 comments:

  1. How fun! Rainy days are wonderful for projects like these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are almost too beautiful to send!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Rainy days are perfect for craft projects.

    ReplyDelete