BFF

BFF
GOING TO A QUILT SHOW WITH MY BFF

Sunday, May 4, 2014

No more Aprons...

I am tired of making aprons!!!

 I am going to make curtains throughout the summer for the house.    I hope I can get them done by fall.  I don't like fussy elaborate window treatments so it shouldn't be too difficult. To give you a general idea of my taste, my favorite wall art is folk art. If only I could afford a Gramma Moses...I like traditional furniture and a modge podge of flea market items.
 
 When it rains and I can't garden I will be in the workshop stitching....
 
All windows can use a facelift, as well as the old broad doing the stitching,  lol...

Let's start in the kitchen



 
I am in the process of making a roman shade to go under this valance with the fabric used for the bows.
 
 
 
Trying to give you a truer color than the above pics.
 
 
 
This is probably the closest I can get to the true color.
 
Thanks for viewing. God bless and happy stitching.  
 
 Lady Jane
 

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty and I love your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We live about 15 minutes away from Grandma Mose house, there are arguments as to whether to tear it down. Can't wait to see the new curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I like those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a very talented lady.
    Love those curtains, and colors you have chosen.
    Let us see the finished design, can't wait !
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very impressive! I can understand, it's time to take a a break from aprons and your curtains will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That will be so pretty. Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That will be so pretty. Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Glad you got in this time. We are doing okay. Still dealing with the house where the fire was. Can't seem to wrap it up with insurance adjusters although! So much red tape. Hopefully we will be able to have it torn down soon so Mom can finally have closure and some peace. Hope you both are okay.Thanks for asking. Take care of yourselves!
    Hugs,
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete