Fort Lowell Mission Bell

Fort Lowell Mission Bell
Fort Lowell Mission Bell, Tucson, AZ

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Garden Trellis

  NO - NO
 not outdoors, Indoors.....

I stitch when it rains or too sore to weed anymore.  The gardens around the house are weeded along with the rose bushes....  4 more areas to go....   If you have a suggestion for my aching hands from weeding I sure would like to know.... When you get older hands become a real problem!!!  I wrap them up while watching TV in the heating pad at nite....  Someone recommended Chicken Collagen (I guess you can buy a pill on the internet) but I am rather skeptical of that, lol....  You know when you are on meds for HBP and Colon stuff you second guess the fly by nite internet stuff....
 
Here is the garage window:

 
A  pic of the DR: (it always looks like this, lol)
 
 
 
Two more cushions and the DR is FINI....
 
I am thinking a table runner with the left over fabric or placemats....
 
I will have lots of accessories to make for the kitchen and the DR this winter and then it will be time to replace everything, lol....
 
LR next but have to think about it.  Not sure what I want.... Maybe a slipcover for the love seat.   I know I do want a roman shade because I am obsessesd with them,  not sure of the side curtains and valance yet....
 
HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY WEEKEND!
LJ

5 comments:

  1. Your home is so lovely! Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should learn some exercises and stretch before you do work! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing these so fast... It would take me forever! I like the newest shade for the garage door, very pretty. Hope your weekend was good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing these so fast... It would take me forever! I like the newest shade for the garage door, very pretty. Hope your weekend was good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fabric you are using, Lady Jane. It is so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete