BFF

BFF
GOING TO A QUILT SHOW WITH MY BFF

Sunday, May 18, 2014

DR Fabric

Oh my Goodness!!!  I found a beautiful fabric to make the roman shade for the DR.
  I love it! 
 It is so silky, yet sturdy enough to cover the DR chairs.  I love the look of the lattice work with the water color flowers.  It will remind me of a lovely garden next winter.


 
I made a paper pattern for a valance for the slider and did not like it one bit.  I used a piece of fabric to replace the vinyl slat that was there.
 
 
  Chair cushions and roman shade will take a while.  It is a beautiful day here so time to get my butt to the garden.
 
Next time, LJ









4 comments:

  1. It IS beautiful! Can't wait to see it all when you are done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that fabric and I also like the strip that you put on the shade. Lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabric is gorgeous, Lady Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to seeing your finished valance and cushions, but it is so hard to make yourself sit down and sew when the weather outside is perfect for gardening, sitting on the porch, sipping tea, playing with miniatures ....

    ReplyDelete