flag I made

flag I made
flag I made

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hi all, Just popped in to wish you all a very Holy and wonderful Easter.  Got my sewing machine back and now I have to bring it back again as I think I was the culprit this time.  Anyway, here is the project I was working on when I screwed up the machine.




I was stippling the inside when it stopped sewing and I think I wasn't thinking and was treating the stitch like free motion.  Stupid....  Costly.... Live and learn... Cute though!!!
 
 HAPPY EASTER !!!

3 comments:

  1. The basket cloth is so cute! Sorry to hear about your mishap with the machine! Happy Easter! Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very lovely...it looks elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so pretty, Lady Jane! Wishing you a very happy Easter! :-)

    ReplyDelete