cotton and lace

cotton and lace
cotton and lace

Friday, April 18, 2014

A VERY HAPPY EASTER....
 
MACHINE NEEDED TO BE THREADED PROPERLY.  YEP, THAT'S ALL IT WAS.   IT HAD BOUNCED OUT OF WHERE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN AS I WAS SEWING VERY FAST AND WHEN THE BOBBIN EMPTIED IT PULLED EVERYTHING TOO TIGHT AND THE THREAD BOUNCED OUT OF THE TOP THREAD HOOK.   EVEN THOUGH I RETHREADED IT I MISSED THE THREAD HOOK CAUSE I WAS NERVOUS I GUESS . I HAVE HAD THIS MACHINE 3 YEARS AND  THIS HAD NEVER HAPPENED TO ME. 
 
 
I WAS HALF WAY THRU THIS STIPPLING WHEN THE KLICKITY KLAT HAPPENED AND TODAY I FINISHED IT. 
 


 
 

 
 
I LOVE IT!!!
 
 
 
 
 
HAVE A BLESSED EASTER
 
 
LJ
 

2 comments:

  1. The Easter story has a great ending! Have a blessed Easter.

    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came out really good! In spite of everything!

    ReplyDelete