Fall Is In The Air

Fall Is In The Air
Fall Is In The Air

Friday, January 24, 2014

Undecided

Hi, The houses I embroidered a while back were going to be placemats. The embroideries weren't conducive to being cut into rectangles so I cut them into squares.  They came out a bit bigger than I wanted but I am still very pleased with them. Now I am left with a desire to hang them on the wall.  And of course that leaves me with WHERE? Hubby said you can't use these as placemats you will ruin them but I could still use them for decorative purposes. I made these cause I had never used the embroideries before and actually forgot I had them and I wanted to practice stippling on something small.  If you look close you can see the quilting on them.






 
 
What to do what to do, what do you think I should do with them.
Till next time, stay warm, LJ
 

3 comments:

  1. They are very pretty! I think they would be lovely hanging on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love them...you can hang them until you get tired of looking at them, then use them as placemats. They came out really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love them...you can hang them until you get tired of looking at them, then use them as placemats. They came out really nice.

    ReplyDelete