Fall Is In The Air

Fall Is In The Air
Fall Is In The Air

Monday, November 11, 2013

One Stroke

Recently I took some classes with One Stroke Painting at a  High School in another town.  I had been wanting to take a class for a long time but never could find one.  I will take another one come spring if they offer a new one.
 
Again sideways photos, I will figure it out one of these days.  They are upright when I send them to Picasa,  it is frustrating......
 
 
  This is what I learned:






 
It was a lot of fun.  If you have classes near by take them you will enjoy them.  And best of all you can be a terrible painter, lol......
 
LJ

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lady Jane I love them...you did a fab job. The tray is quite lovely. I posted on your other blog last week, don't know if you got it! Hope you both are well! James has been bugging me again...come visit to see what!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all lovely, Lady Jane! Very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a natural talent for painting...love what you have done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://athomewithloretta.blogspot.com/search/label/Todays%20Three%20Toutorials%20How%20to%20clean%20heavy%20skillets%20cutting%20boards%20Make%20Louisiana%20Dark%20Roux The link or search in Labels for:
    Todays Three Toutorial How to make LA dark roux. After roux browns add chopped onions and green bell peppers if want and cold water stir til smooth then add seasonings. salt pepper onion/garlic powders minced onions. Add water slowly to get the right thickness! Sometimes I add chopped celery for a deeper richer flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are lovely. My MIL took a class many years ago and leaned to paint china. Her sister painted on black velvet.

    ReplyDelete