Fort Lowell Mission Bell

Fort Lowell Mission Bell
Fort Lowell Mission Bell, Tucson, AZ

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween Party

Hey guys it is good to be back blogging again and catching up with old friends. Welcome http://abritintn.blogspot.com/  I am so glad you are  a follower.  I have followed you for sometime and love your blog.

  How about Ma and Pa Kettle for Halloween, would you recognize us, lol.... 

 
That stupid bun on the top of my head did not stay on long lol....  It hurt and was heavy....
 
For those of you who don't remember the Kettles here they are..
 
 
By for now, LJ
 
 

9 comments:

  1. What perfect and funny costumes! Yes, I do remember them. Too bad about the bun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the Kettles. You didn't hit hubby with your purse like she did?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Muffy, If I hit hubby with my purse I had better be ready to run lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! What cute costumes. I do remember Ma and Pa Kettle. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daisy, they were lots of fun to make...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I DO remember the Kettles. They were my favorite characters when I was young. Once my boyfriend and I dressed as Jed Clampett and Minnie Pearl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you are having a great time. I remember those shows. My Mom loved watching them and I love black and white movies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love it! Hope you had a nice time...
    We are well, blogging isn't fun to me anymore with so many things happening here. Did you see my post where I had another hard fall? I'm still trying to recover with my awful ankle sprain. I won't dwell on my sorrows any longer...so depressing...
    Wishing you all the best and hope things have been better for you. I tell you, I really miss the friend's comments.
    Love to you both,
    Loretta & James..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Ma & Pa Kettle movies ! I think that costume duo is a great idea. I am wondering if many people now-a-days even know who they were. We could certainly use more movies like those, I wonder what the modern version of the Kettles would be .

    ReplyDelete