BFF

BFF
GOING TO A QUILT SHOW WITH MY BFF

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Christmas Table Topper

 
 
 
I know it should be something turkeyish but what can I say. I finished it and here it lays....
 
 
 
 
 
I saw this on a tute from Missouri Star Quilt Co. on u tube. I didn't use the 1/2 hexagon template.  I used the triangle cause that's what I had and it came out ok.
 
This woman is remarkable.  She makes everything look so easy lol...
 
 
 

 
I hope you all have the best of Thanksgivings and it is a safe and healthy one.
 

7 comments:

  1. Good Morning, you are keeping busy and what better way than this! I love the colors and it looks great on your table...now, all that's needed is... The Turkey and stuffing and all the trimmings!! Lol!
    Best Wishes,
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving! Lovely table topper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You topper is very pretty! Nice job. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your topper. I don't blame you for wanting to display it right away!! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Happy Thanksgiving to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. really pretty! Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your table topper came out really good. I love it. I am so glad you like the walking foot, it really gives a nice finished look to the quilting. Well worth the investment. I like the one you made for Shirl, too! Really nice. She will love it!

    ReplyDelete