Easter

Easter
Easter Graphic by Graphics Fairy

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hi All, Just popped in to say hi.  I still can not get pics over here so I deleted all my old posts thinking that may help but to no avail.

Wanted to fill you in that my granddaughter got married and it was such a beautiful ceremony.  The vows they said to each other were wonderful and there wasn't a dry eye in the house.  The ceremony was held outdoors and even though it was cloudy it was warm for October.  The reception was held in an old railroad station which again was such a nice setting for a wedding.

The day before we ironed tablecloths and chair covers for 100 people.  I thought my arms were going to fall off ....  Threw my hip out dancing the night away but I am fine now.  It may be a last harrah at my age lol....  You never know....

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are having trouble getting pictures to post. Sounds like it was a lovely wedding and a fun reception. Congratulations and best wishes to your granddaughter and her husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An old railroad station, what a romantic location! It has been a long time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your granddaughter. So nice to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of people are having trouble with their pictures. What browser are you on - you may want to try a new one. Congrats to your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. Hope you will come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your granddaughter is married ! And it sounds like you had a wonderful time at her wedding. What a happy post, even without pictures .

    ReplyDelete